ENR Rankings Released: Tetra Tech #1 in Wind Power and More!
Engineering News-Record recently released its “Top 500 Design Firms Sourcebook” issue with 2021 rankings. As we previously reported, Tetra Tech is ranked #1 in Water (18th year in a row) and maintained the #4 ranking on the Top 500 Design Firms list.
Tetra Tech is also ranked in each of the following categories. More rankings will be released in the August “Top 200 Environmental Firms” and September “Top 100 Green Design Firms” issues.
- #4 in Top 500 Design Firms
- #1 in Water (18th year in a row)
- #1 in Hydro Plants (5th year in a row)
- #1 in Water Treatment and Desalination (8th year in a row)
- #1 in Wind Power (6th year in a row)
- #2 in Dams and Reservoirs (down from #1)
- #2 in Solid Waste (down from #1)
Congratulations to all the employees whose hard work and dedication to Leading with Science® helped Tetra Tech achieve high rankings once again!
Detailed rankings information is available at ENR Rankings.
Note: Our rankings list includes the most recent rankings available in each category, currently a mix of 2020 and 2021 rankings. All 2021 rankings will be available in September, and materials will be updated throughout the coming months. Please check back frequently.