Filter projects by markets or services
Client name: Alliance Mining Commodities Ltd
Location: Guinea, western Africa
Total project value: US$800m est.
Duration: July 2009 – Now
Services provided: Definitive feasibility study, detailed estimate for engineering, procurement and construction management (EPCM)
Koumbia Bauxite Project
Alliance Mining Commodities chose Tetra Tech Proteus for the recognised expertise in Tetra Tech’s worldwide offices when they needed a definitive feasibility study and EPCM to develop a 10 million tonne per annum bauxite project in Guinea, western Africa.
The detailed feasibility study by Tetra Tech Proteus investigated all mine, rail, port and central facilities including train loading system, rail and bridges to port loading facilities, and administration and maintenance facilities. The scope encompassed:
- Preliminary design and 3D site modelling including mine site, rail load out, rail and port facilities
- Material take offs and preliminary specifications, and datasheets
- Preparation of capital cost report
- Compilation of the DFS report
- Early works scheduling and EPCM detailed estimate and scheduling.